Why order Extended Workforce Screening?
If you’re like many modern employers, the very make-up of your workforce is changing. You may be looking to supplement your regular workforce with temporary and contract workers, vendors, consultants, interns, and sometimes volunteers to help keep your organization moving forward.
Given this tidal shift in the very nature of employment, it’s critically important that you don’t create unnecessary gaps in your screening programs.
HireRight specifically designed our Extended Workforce Screening (EWS) solution to address this very issue.
Via our EWS solution, you can:
- Mitigate unnecessary risks associated with your contingent workers
- Realize greater consistency across your entire screening program
- Help ensure vendor compliance to your specific screening standards
- Consolidate program management to a single solution
- Simplify implementation and expansion of EWS programs
- Gain visibility into your entire EWS program
Screening your extended workforce will likely become even more of an issue as the employment landscape continues to evolve. More and more, contingent workers are performing critical tasks: one study found that nearly 32 percent of workers who currently hold managerial or supervisory positions work in a temporary capacity.